[CentOS] OT - Windows slowdown?

Guy Boisvert boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 16 16:23:22 UTC 2008

Dennis McLeod wrote:
> I've installed it on a half dozen machines here as part of a test. No issues
> that I can see.
> All are XP Pro with SP2 and some IE6, some IE7. All upgraded to IE7 after,
> if they were IE6.
> I DID take images (Clonezilla!) of those machines before I installed........
> Just a habit I got into years ago. (Taking images before major changes, not
> Clonezilla. I used to use Imagecast...)
> Dennis

Hey guys, could you please move this thread where it should be: In a
Winblows mailing list...  I don't think that the CentOS mailing list is
the right place to discuss about Winblows...

On top of that, top posting is irritating at best.

(item 2, "Guidelines for CentOS Mailing List posts")

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day.

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.