[CentOS] OT - Windows slowdown?

Guy Boisvert boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 18 14:57:12 UTC 2008

Martyn Hare wrote:

> This is so barely on topic it's just plain _wrong_, but it's the only
> thing I can give useful input on based on [bad] experience.  That said
> it's not _that_ offtopic given Xen can run Windows and CentOS includes
> Xen technology ;-)

Then this list could become the list of about anything, providing that
Xen can run many other OS!

I'd say that for Winblows / Xen problems, you could just submit to Xen
list then.

A discussion about slowliness or not of Winblows SP3 is *SURELY* off
topic in the CentOS list!  I still don't know how the original poster
came with all this in the CentOS list.  I mean, for Winblows stuff, i'd
post to a Winblows list first!

So thanks for your help but next time, please DNFTT!

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.