[CentOS] OT - Windows slowdown?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:47:45 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008 17:57:13 Guy Boisvert wrote:
> Majority of little companies choose Winblows by "default" thinking that
> you just put a server into a closet and forget about it.

The majority of little companies don't even know that there is an option.

The one good thing that has come out of the present SP3 mess is that my
daughter has agreed today that 98% of her work is done in Mozilla and
OpenOffice.  She is seriously on the point of giving in.  This weekend I'll
loan her an old laptop with Linux installed, and convince her that life's
better in our camp :-)

Anne