[CentOS] Personal Wiki for CentOS

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:03:13 UTC 2008

Well, a wiki could be what you want, there are many to pick from, you
may want to go with MediaWiki which is what wikipedia uses, however I
do feel that it is an overkill for what you want, probably a smaller
wiki such as moinmoin or dokuwiki, both have file based storage which
should be easy to backup and move if you don't want to use a database
such mysql for it.

In any case I can suggest you to compare between wikis, I recall
www.wikimatrix.org has comparisons of many wiki engines.

Regards,
Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela