[CentOS] VNC server problem

Gopinath Achari gopinath at signal-networks.com
Tue Jul 22 12:56:34 UTC 2008

/sbin/service vncserver status
Xvnc (pid 13533) is running...
[root at localhost ~]# /sbin/service vncserver restart
Shutting down VNC server: 2:vnc                            [FAILED]
Starting VNC server: 2:vnc                                 [FAILED]

this above was displayed when i restarted the service i am not knowing
where i am doing the mistake

if anyone has a configuration list to configure vncserver please provide
me so i am compare my configuration for the errors