[CentOS] df command reports inaccurate results?

Jens Larsson jens at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jul 23 14:38:49 UTC 2008

> > Also, when making the file system, reducing the amount reserved for
> > root is usually safe on today's larger drives, especially on a
> > relatively stable system/user base/file/system usage.

> I gather this can't be done after creation?
> Kai

Remember: You can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish.

% man tune2fs

The "-m" option.

/jens

--
Jens Larsson, NSC, Linköpings universitet, SE-58183 LINKÖPING, SWEDEN
Phone: +46-13-281432, Mobile: +46-709-521432, E-mail: jens at nsc.liu.se
GPG/PGP Key: 1024D/C21BB2C7 2001-02-27 Jens Larsson <jens at nsc.liu.se>
Key Fingerprint: BAEF 85CF BF1D  7A69 C965 2EE6  C541 D57F C21B  B2C7