[CentOS] nspluginwrapper included in CentOS 5.2 fails completely

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:16:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 17:33 -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:41 PM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Isn't that what the Anonymizer is for?
>
> I was referring to your need to save web pages, when paying bils,
> online orders, etc. That works perfectly
> for me with Firefox 3.0.1 (32 bit).

That was supposed to be a joke.

However, the 32-bit 1.1.11 release just blew up again when I tried to
save a page I was editing.  Same old bug, again, only now I don't have a
working version of the 64-bit browser because the nspluginwrapper is
broken.

I will start again from scratch and see if that helps.

mhr