[CentOS] Change Web Server to another disk in Centos 5.2

Salvador Torres

saltorres at lvcoxmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:40:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm new to CentOS 5.2 and I want to know how can I change the /var/www/html
directory to another disk. That disk is not even partitioned. I've googled
and even searched in centos.org forums and documentation, and found nothing.

I want to have in separate disks CentOS and my web server.

Can anybody recommend any CentOS 5.2 book, because every time I want to find
an answer to my questions I spend a lot of time searching for it in the
centos.org website and googling and nothing useful comes up.

Thanks