[CentOS] Re: Hardware serial number access from (a) command(s)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Jul 29 21:10:25 UTC 2008

on 7-29-2008 1:18 PM Lanny Marcus spake the following:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Toby Bluhm <tkb-ChNfRYRKkzM4uqLtPRYUbBGZ6WaZejjh at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> MHR wrote:

>>> It's the latest rage - you have to be here....
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> mhr
>>
>> Sheesh! Get with it, man. The scientific research has proven it works better
>> than burning candles and chanting.
The candle and chanting thing went out with the virgin nerd sacrifices of the
90's.

> Toby: Scott implied that I should have been doing that, when trying to
> open that defective Dimension 4300 box and he indicated that it takes
> three (3) hands to open the box,. Apparently, one needs a 4th hand, to
> swing the chicken in the air, while trying to open the box.. They
> started doing that, after I moved from CA. :-)    Lanny

No... You have to hold the chicken in your teeth as you swing it about. But
don't bite down too hard or you will fling the carcass into the server racks
when the head separates from the neck.

But out here in the land of the Liberal setting sun, you can have as many arms
as makes you "feel good about yourself". And if the people make fun of your
extra arms, they will be severely punished, and otherwise chastised for their
insensitivity! ;-D

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and