[CentOS] xfs on 5.2 (live cd + dvd)

Michael Kress kress at hal.saar.de
Thu Jul 31 00:03:46 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> EXTRAS. CentOS EXTRAS for xfs. No need to enable centosplus for it.

Alright, sorry. I got that now.

>> No objections to using the centosplus kernel in production environments?
>>

> Use CentOS extras *and* the "normal" kernel.

Hmmm, yummm, this even sounds better and easier maintainable (i.e.
yum-updatable).

Thanks to everybody for your responses, they help me a lot.
I made a detailled planning for my server migration and I ended up in
101 single tasks that would take me about 640 minutes for the whole
sh*#. That migration will bind me over 10 hours to the monster. I think
I'll add another task in front: Buy caffeine.

Regards
Michael

Michael Kress, kress at hal.saar.de
http://www.michael-kress.de / http://kress.net