[CentOS] off topic question plss need ur help

Mon Jul 14 20:45:39 UTC 2008
fabian dacunha <fabian at baladia.gov.kw>

Dear All,

I have been using centos 5.1 for quite some time as out DNS and mail server
and been workin fine

i use sendmail as my mail server

i did setup a backup mail server as per docs and ran th dns test from
http://www.checkdns.net

and it says both the mail servers are fine

but i would like to know the following

how would i really know if my main primary server is down all my mails r
goin to my secondary mail server

and when my primary is up are the mails copied back to my primary

i did put down my mail server for abt 3 hrs cause cant keep it down for
long but did not really see anything

also are there any websites that can chec both my mail servers correctly

apprecite and thnaks

believed to be clean.