[CentOS] Re: how to install BackupPC on CentOS 5.2 -- how do I use Test repository?

Thu Jul 31 22:51:28 UTC 2008
Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli.tech at gmail.com>

Ok, downloading the BackupPC RPM directly did not work to myriad
dependencies and sub-dependencies.

How do I add the Test repository to my yum config, please?

Aleksey