[CentOS] African IP addresses list

Wed Jul 2 10:11:58 UTC 2008
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr>

Matt Shields wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Sean Carolan wrote:
>
>     This is a bit naive and childish:
>
>     "how terribly shocking...I suggest also blocking China, 'cause
>     they're commies, and France because they eat frogs"
>
>     The OP is not discriminating against Africa because of government
>     systems, skin color, or diet.

whoa Sean, don't be first degree like that :-)
"diet", come on man don't look at the finger pointing to the moon...

> No offense to anyone in any other country, but personally I prefer to
> deal with people in the US who are covered by US laws.

ok Matt, that I can adhere to.

But Africa is a continent, close to one billion people live there.
Specifically blocking all of Africa for a few Nigerian scammers...
Block Nigeria, or block everything except the US.