[CentOS] i386 version of Perl getting installed on x64 system?

Sun Jul 6 16:42:26 UTC 2008
Johnny Hughes <jhughes at hughesjr.com>

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>> I would say it is the "Best" one ... it seems there is a problem in this instance.
>
> Its just not my day :P I used my gmail to sign up to rpmforge, and received the sub confirmation
> instantly, replied to it and received my membership confirmation. Sent an email regarding both packages
> I am having an issue with, and never saw it hit the list.
>
> Looks like rpmforge's list has an issue as well :)
>
> Hopefully Dag or someone else in charge over there spots this thread...

For the record, gmail does not follow the standard for greylists ... in
that a group of servers sends mail and a different server than the
original might send a "second" mail of one is greylisted.

Not sure if that is at play with the rpmforge list, but I thought I
would mention it here :D