[CentOS] Desktop: Evolution & Bug Buddy issues (GNOME)

Mon Jul 7 00:42:23 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 4:31 PM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > Mark: A follow on: I searched in the CentOS Bugzilla and  also in the
> > Upstream Bugzilla, for "Evolution". There are about 25 things in CentOS
> and
> > 119 in Upstream, as of a few minutes ago. I do *not* believe this issue
> is
> > mentioned, in either place, at this time. I am temporarily using KDE. I
> want
> > to verify whether or not the problem also exists in KDE, before I put the
> > issue into CentOS Bugzilla. Lanny
> >

> Wihs I could help - I use GNOME exclusively.

I use GNOME about 99% of the time, and I'm lost in KDE. Temporarily, I have
been using KDE, testing this. Probably I have logged in and out of KDE,
opened, used and closed Evolution and Firefox, about   10 times. There is no
issue in KDE. The problem does seem to be with GNOME, or, with Evolution
when using GNOME. I will go back to GNOME tomorrow and when Evolution and
Bug Buddy crash, I will try to document this for the  CentOS Bugzilla.