[CentOS] NOW: Firefox 3.0 and GNOME crash when trying to view SME Server documentation WAS: OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Wed Jul 9 17:23:09 UTC 2008
Benjamin Smith <lists at benjamindsmith.com>

This issue also exists on my Fedora Core 8 laptop running the .tgz binaries
from mozilla.

-Ben

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Lanny Marcus wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Johnny Hughes <jhughes at hughesjr.com> wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> >
> > OK, I can verify that for me (CentOS-5.2 updated,
Firefox-3.0-2.el5.centos)

http://wiki.contribs.org/SME_Server:Documentation:Administration_Manual:Booklet

> > Causes X to crash.
> >
> >  I can replicate it every time I try with Firefox under CentOS 5, but it
> >>>

> > <snip>
> >
> > These are the relevant log entries (I think)
> >
> >  Jul  8 21:17:06 dell2400 gconfd (lanny-3906): Received signal 15,
> >> shutting down cleanly
> >> Jul  8 21:17:06 dell2400 gconfd (lanny-3906): Exiting
> >>

> > Can some on with RHEL-5.2 try that link and see if it causes a similar
> > issue in RHEL-5?
> >

> Johnny: Thank you for duplicating this issue! After you determine whether or
> not it is also an Upstream issue, you will be able to describe it, better
> than I can, in Bugzilla. Lanny
>
> --
> believed to be clean.
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Only those who reach toward a goal are likely to achieve it.

believed to be clean.