[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com whenbrowsing web?

Thu Jul 10 23:07:28 UTC 2008
Dennis McLeod <dmcleod at foranyauto.com>

IPCOP here. Use it for Masq, dhcp, NAT, time, Transparent Webfiltering via
URLFilter plugin (and automatic blacklist downloads) and banned internal MAC
addresses (our inside machines) via advancedproxy plugin, and more.....
It's on our public access wifi network with a dedicated DSL connection. Been
up for 2 years.
It's on an old IBM Netvista SFF Celeron 900 with 512M of ram.
I'm gonna build one at home, cause my kids are getting to the age....
Dennis