[CentOS] can I host a Ubuntu / Gentoo repository on a CentOS server?

Tue Jul 15 17:30:24 UTC 2008
Kenneth Burgener <kenneth at mail1.ttak.org>

On 7/15/2008 3:20 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Whfg ybbx ng *ubj* bgure qvfgevohgvbaf jnag gb unir gurve ercbfvgbevrf
> frg hc naq sbyybj gung. Abeznyyl zveebevat n pbzcyrgr ercbfvgbel fubhyq
> or rabhtu. Fb lbh orggre nfx gung ba n Hohagh be Tragbb yvfg.
>
> Ralph

Why the need to cypher the comment?

"Whfg ybbx ng *ubj* bgure qvfgevohgvbaf jnag gb unir gurve ercbfvgbevrf
  just look at  how  other distributions want to have their repositories

frg hc naq sbyybj gung. Abeznyyl zveebevat n pbzcyrgr ercbfvgbel fubhyq
set up and follow that  normally mirroring a complete repository should

or rabhtu. Fb lbh orggre nfx gung ba n Hohagh be Tragbb yvfg.
be enough  so you better ask that on a ubuntu or gentoo list"

Kenneth