[CentOS] OT - Windows slowdown?

Wed Jul 16 16:23:22 UTC 2008
Guy Boisvert <boisvert.guy at videotron.ca>

Dennis McLeod wrote:
> I've installed it on a half dozen machines here as part of a test. No issues
> that I can see.
> All are XP Pro with SP2 and some IE6, some IE7. All upgraded to IE7 after,
> if they were IE6.
> I DID take images (Clonezilla!) of those machines before I installed........
> Just a habit I got into years ago. (Taking images before major changes, not
> Clonezilla. I used to use Imagecast...)
>
> Dennis

Hey guys, could you please move this thread where it should be: In a
Winblows mailing list...  I don't think that the CentOS mailing list is
the right place to discuss about Winblows...

On top of that, top posting is irritating at best.

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16
(item 2, "Guidelines for CentOS Mailing List posts")

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day.

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.