[CentOS] Getting printer to work under 5.2

Thu Jul 17 23:48:17 UTC 2008
Donald Buchan <malak at pobox.com>

Yes on both counts.  That's where I was dealing with the parts about the
one-dependancy-mentionned-at-a-time part.  No luck, hence the reason for
uninstalling it and reverting to the yum repository.