[CentOS] looking for Ubuntu config for Dag Wieers' mrepo

Sat Jul 26 07:58:26 UTC 2008
Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at SoftDux.com>

Ralph Strangeness wrote:
> Rudi Ahlers wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone have a sample configuration file to setup a repository for
>> Ubuntu, to use with mrepo?
>>

> mrepo is for rpm based distributions as it builds yum/apt *rpm*
> repositories.
>
> No idea how you got the idea one could use it for deb based
> distributions.
>
> Ralph

Well, I was under the impressions it really just mirrored the upstream
repository? I'm trying to have a .deb repository on my LAN, and would
like to have it on my CentOS server, and the info on the Ubuntu forums
looks like it's meant to run on a Ubuntu machine only. So, I was hoping
someone has done this already?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers