[CentOS] Re: nss_ldap 5.2 update question

Tue Jul 29 19:25:09 UTC 2008
David Halik <dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu>

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 7-29-2008 11:41 AM David Halik spake the following:
>>
>> Hi all, I was just wondering when this update will trickle down into
>> the Centos repo:
>>
>> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2008-0611.html
>>
>> Obviously, it just came out yesterday, so I'm not expecting it to
>> suddenly appear. ;) Just curious what the turn around time usually is
>> for RHEL bug fixes that get released and when we should expect it.
>>
>> As a side note, does anyone know if there is a way to get a hold of
>> an update like this without having support access to the RHN? I'm
>> guessing I just have to wait for a Centos release.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Dave
>>
> If they have released the src.rpm you can try and rebuild that.

I'd love to, but I'm not sure where to find it. The update links RH sent
out only give file names. They claim the actual updates are in RHn, but
I'm guessing you need a support contract to get an account.

Are they public somewhere?