[CentOS] You didn't give me some packages, so now I'm giving you some! R, TexLive, LyX, Gnumeric, etc.

Tue Jul 29 21:18:29 UTC 2008
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Nobody could be aware that you do not know about rpmforge and know your
> way yourself.
>
> -> https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/Using
>
> We all use it, we (most of us) do not package for it. rpmforge is one of
> the biggest repos for RHEL, if not the biggest. ...

thats great, but they really ought to fix the certificates on that
rpmrepo.org site, or stop using https

Secure Connection Failed
    rpmrepo.org uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate expired on 07/29/08 12:11 PM.
    (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
        * This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
        * If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

that doesn't exactly inspire confidence.