[CentOS] Wiki updates needed for rpmrepo.org when it's up & running

Wed Jul 30 17:52:16 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
> Lanny Marcus wrote on Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:01:27 -0500:
>
>> when I tried:
>> rpm -Uhv http://apt.sw.be/packages/rpmforge-release/rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
>> I got an error back.
>
> because this won't work. Download and install. You should do this *always*
> when you get an error remote installing an rpm.

Kai: I also went to RPMForge and tried to download  and install the
RPM, but there was a problem with that too. Possibly it was a
temporary problem. I had the RPM on the Desktop and tried to install,
but no go. I will try again, ASAP. I have Priorities set up on that
box, so if I can add the RPMForge Repository to the CentOS
repositories, then I'm good to go.  Lanny