[CentOS] Wiki updates needed for rpmrepo.org when it's up & running

Wed Jul 30 21:58:41 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

<snip>....
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
>> Lanny Marcus wrote on Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:08:54 -0500:
>>> <https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/Using> which includes this:
>> You will find I already quoted this link. And remove the s!
>
> SOLVED: I have the RPMForge and Adobe repositories installed. I will
> begin installing the Multimedia stuff in a minute. I do not remember
> doing it this way before, but that was months ago and I'm sure that in
> fact, I did it this way before.....  Not my day today....
>
> (a) Install DAG's GPG key (b) Verify the package you have downloaded
> (c) Install the package

FOLLOW ON: Listened to KOOL (97.3 FM in Anchorage, AK) on
streamaudio.com    It was last November, when I installed multimedia
the previous time. Works great with a video of my favorite singer
(Juan Luis Guerra) on his web site. He will do 3 concerts in
California this weekend, for those of you in California. The strangest
thing, after getting RPMForge installed and installing everything,
was that I discovered the Left speaker on my daughters box was dead.
She is normally quick to complain, if DirecTV or her computer has a
problem...... Now, she has two speakers that work properly.  :-)