[CentOS] Excluding packages from mirrored repo

Mon Jul 14 16:58:27 UTC 2008
Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com>

The RPMForge Tools list appears to be dead, so maybe someone here can
help:

I am mirroring the Centos4 updates repo using mrepo.  My systems are all
servers and have no need of OpenOffice, so I would like to be able to
exclude the 4GB (i386 & x86_64) of OpenOffice rpms when I mirror the
repo.  I have looked at the mrepo docs and done some Google searches,
but so far, I haven't come across a way to do this.

I see there is an "rsync-options" setting in mrepo.conf.  Would it be
safe to add an "--exclude=" option here, or is there a better way?

--
Bowie