[CentOS] You didn't give me some packages, so now I'm giving you some! R, TexLive, LyX, Gnumeric, etc.

Tue Jul 29 19:38:47 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Paul Johnson <pauljohn32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>> Paul Johnson wrote:
>
>> There's no real process of getting your packages into CentOS at the
>> moment, rpmrepo is still "finding itself", so my advice would be to
>> offer those packages (and maintenance) to rpmforge, which will be in
>> rpmrepo once that is up. See <https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/>. Getting it
>> in there also will help people with Scientific Linux or other
>> distributions.
>>

> People keep sending me to RPMforge, but apparently you don't go there
> yourselves to see you are sending me nowhere.  Follow your advice:
>
> https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/
>
> Go to the 2nd section called "Packagers".  Click either of these:
>
> Building RPMforge packages
>
> Contributing RPM packages
>
> Both links point to pages that have not yet been created.
>
> pj
>
>> Does that answer some of the questions?

When I went to rpmforge.net I ended up here, after I OK'd an SSL
certificate problem:

https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge

It looks like the site is under construction, but if you click
through, I think you might find what you are looking for.