[CentOS] tzdata, Greenwich zone: URGENT!

Guy Boisvert

boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 3 13:36:35 UTC 2008

Hi!

	It appears that there have been some changes to tzdata recently.  We
run an application that needs the server to stay at GMT.  Previously, we
used the Casablanca timezone but now there seems to be a 1 hour
difference to GMT.  I checked the London zone and they seem to change
time too.

	I tried to change the zone to GMT with system-config-date (i'm using
command line remotely) but didn't find the Greenwich zone!  Is there any
way to fixed this ?

[boig01 at iode ~]$ date
Tue Jun  3 14:10:21 WEST 2008
[boig01 at iode ~]$ date -u
Tue Jun  3 13:10:24 UTC 2008

Thanks in advance.

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.

P.S.: As i'm writing this, our application just started to desync !!!
HOW CAN I ROLL BACK TZDATA ???? I Googled all over without finding any
way to do it!