[CentOS] mod_rewrite issue

russ at vshift.com russ at vshift.com
Wed Jun 4 15:56:49 UTC 2008

Gary,

While this is a CentOS list and you would probably get better help on the apache httpd list, I think you're looking for the P flag.  Your web server will proxy the request for you.  Keep in mind that the source ip of such requests will be your server, although I believe certain headers get set with the original ip of the client.

Russ