[CentOS] Help!

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jun 10 15:03:09 UTC 2008

Sam Drinkard wrote on Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:33:39 -0400:

Please, use subjects that make sense! And as a general hint, it's really
not good style to lament about "missing dependencies" with telling more.

> The files are coming from sourceforge

Please elaborate. There are several repo's that have clamav. I recommend
using rpmforge. Or do you mean *rpm*forge when you write sourceforge?
Problems with the latest clamav rpms have been reported several times on
this list, read back! I personally haven't had any problems.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany