[CentOS] Kernel Panic

Ryan Nichols

rnichols430 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:50:49 UTC 2008

I am very very new to the linux world..  I am having problems with
CentOS5.1 with kernel panics.  I belive the cause of the kernel panics
are a software that I am running on the machine, but I cannot find any
information as to what the system was doing prior to the crash, i have
looked in the /var/log/messaging to no solution.  I guess what I am
asking is what do i need to turn on for when this kernel crash comes
again? It happens with in hours or days of running this software, it is
random and sudden.

Thanks,
Ryan Nichols