[CentOS] Re: Required for CentOS4.4 ia64 Clustersuite package

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jun 11 16:42:49 UTC 2008

on 6-10-2008 11:59 PM Balaji spake the following:
> Dear All,
>  I am new in Itanium server Installation and I have installed all the
> CentOS4.4 ia64 CDs
>  and kernel version is 2.6.9-42.EL and I need the Cluster Suite Package
> for the same.
>  I tried to google-out and i can't find out the Clustersuite package for
> CentOS4.4 and
>  I findout the CentOS4.5 Clustersuite package from CentOS Website
>  can any one send me path of the Clustersuite package for CentOS4.4 ia64
>  Please, do the needful.
> Regards
> -S.Balaji
I do believe that CentOS only builds the cluster suite for i686 and x86_64.
You might need to get the src rpms and do some work since I believe that IA64
is a very low priority to CentOS. It is like PPC64 in that usually an OS comes
with the hardware purchase, where you can get other processors OS free.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!