[CentOS] rpmfusion status?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 18 19:24:40 UTC 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:38:49 +0100
> Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>
>> rpmfusion never intended to support CentOS or any EL distro, they are
>> very much Fedora centric, so you should go talk to them about it
>
> The very first line on the web page at http://rpmfusion.org says "RPM Fusion is
> a merger of the following package repositories for Fedora and Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux ".

And do any of those repo's listed there produce rpms for EL ? I know
quite a few of the people who are involved in rpmfusion, some even
personally, and I wasent joking. They really were not considering EL at
all till they get the fedora stuff sorted and the decision at the time
was to reconsider a few years down the road.