[CentOS] ClamAV help needed

Martin Garcia mgarcia at nettix.com.pe
Fri Jun 20 05:13:51 UTC 2008

Hi Anne, I have many servers running clamav, simply use the dag repos
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/ and install it via yum "yum install clamav
clamd" then run freshclam, thats it. I presume your configuration is not
properly done.

--

Cualquier duda o consulta estoy a su disposicion.

    Atentamente / Sincerely

    MARTIN GARCIA
    Consultor Linux y redes
    Nettix Peru EIRL