[CentOS] New convert

Matt Harwood matt at nannygroup.net
Fri Jun 20 09:52:49 UTC 2008

Thank you Johnny and Lorenzo! Much, much appreciated. I do feel silly
just asking for general advice, and not Googling (I am, but time is
restricted) but I need to get up to speed using CentOS instead of Deb
ASAP.. as our servers are deployed next week. Thank you so much again, I
shall get reading!

*Matt Harwood*
Designer, NannyGroup Limited
Mob: 07887 817769