[CentOS] Network FS w/o user setup

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Jun 24 03:24:37 UTC 2008

> Ted Miller wrote:

> >> That should work.
> >
> > Now, if I can just figure out where they have their repos.  Their web
> > site isn't too clear about that, but I guess they expect you to be using
> > their distro, and it already includes all that in the default repo
> > files, so no need to make it public.
> >

> I'm not sure about dependencies, but you could try just grabbing the RPM
> from here: ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/webmin.
----
those webmin packages are pretty old...better just to download from
http://www.webmin.com

I also heavily recommend that you install perl-Net-SSLeay rpm package
from dag repo first because if that is installed first, webmin will
configure itself to use SSL automatically upon install.
----

> This howto from their wiki might be helpful too, but I'm not sure if it
> is up to date: http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical:LDAP
----
ancient information not related to webmin at all.

Craig