[CentOS] Changing the symbolic link for /Centos/5

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Jun 25 03:33:06 UTC 2008

I do not know the command line for symbolic links.  I created the
symbolic link of /Centos/5 to /Centos/5.1 in Nautilus which does not
have a method of changing a symbolic link.  Only deleting it and
creating a new one.

Is there a command line to change /Centos/5 to link to /Centos/5.2   ?

IMNSHO, anyone that has more than 2 Centos boxes should maintain their
own local repo.  Of course it only took me a few years until I got mine
up and running!  Just had some challenges walking the talk :)