[CentOS] 5.2 blues

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 25 10:51:11 UTC 2008

Sorin at Gmail wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am I the only one to have had a totally trouble-free upgrade to 5.2?? I get the
> feeling that most everybody seems to have *some* problems...

well, how it works is that the millions of machines out there where it
just worked, wont get reported, but if things break people could use a
helpinghand, or just something to sync with other people who have
similar problems.

Going by your take of things, looking at the bugs.centos.org site - one
might conclude that OhMyGod,NothingWorks,PanicPanicPanic, is there
anything on this ship that is good!!

Which would, even if I may say so myself, be quite wrong!

I think everything is good :D Just a few people run into issues, so they
report them ( and they should, its what makes us a community! )