[CentOS] cman stop failed

Fri Jun 13 07:09:29 UTC 2008
Balaji <balajisundar at midascomm.com>

Dear All,

 I am using CentOS4 Update 3 Cluster Suite for i386 Architecture and
 my linux kernel version is 2.6.9-34.EL
 I have configured two node cluster
 My nodes are primary and secondary and I am using cluster to monitoring
scripts
 During reboot or poweroff i am getting the problem is cman stop failed
 and I have verified the "/var/log/messages" log file and i getting the
following
 messages
 Jun 12 18:34:13 primary cman: Stopping cman:
 Jun 12 18:34:16 primary cman: failed to stop cman failed
 Jun 12 18:34:16 primary cman:
Jun 12 18:34:16 primary cman:
Jun 12 18:34:16 primary rc: Stopping cman:  failed

We are not sure why this is happening. Can some one throw light on this.

Regards
-S.Balaji