[CentOS] FF3 printing problem on Centos 4.x

Fri Jun 20 01:29:17 UTC 2008
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

I'm using Centos 4.x (fully up to date) on a system at work. I have also
been using firefox 2 (directly from mozilla.org) on it for a long time,
and it tends to work just fine.

yesterday I installed the new FF3 release. It works fine too, with one
exception: The print dialog shows no printers! The print button is greyed
out! There actually four or five printers defined on the system, and all
other apps find them fine, including FF2.

So far no one has replied to my query on the mozillazine forums. Anyone
here got any suggestions I can try?

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ------------------------ ----