[CentOS] New convert

Fri Jun 20 09:14:18 UTC 2008
Matt Harwood <matt at nannygroup.net>

All,

Apologies for cluttering the list, but I just wanted to say hello and
prepare all for a barage of silly discussions from a tech-hypochondriac!
We have recently purchased two servers running CentOS, and as I'm from
more of a Debian based background, it would be good if someone could
point out the two or three main differences please? I'm reading up on
the package management as I type, but any quick tips and tricks for
(web) server admin with CentOS would be magic.

Sorry for being cheeky! Hope everyone is well, too.
--

*Matt Harwood*
Designer, NannyGroup Limited