[CentOS] RE: Largish filesystems [was Re: XFS install issue]

Mon Jun 2 19:38:23 UTC 2008
Alain Terriault <alain.terriault at mcgill.ca>

Just wondering if any one ever consider/use Coraid for massive storage
under CentOS?
http://www.coraid.com
It seems like a very reasonable option.. comments ?

I$ilon could also be a option for petabytes storage
http://www.isilon.com/products/index.php