[CentOS] recommendations/suggestions - geographically spread network based on Centos

Mon Jun 2 20:04:40 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 22:47 -0700, dnk wrote:
<snip>
> I have 3 offices, 1 in Canada, 2 in Mexico. We are currently
> investigating connectivity options (still no results yet), but I
> suspect one of the Mexican sites will be very limited.

Depending upon which cities in Mexico your offices are in, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Probably the connectivity will not be as fast as in the USA, but if they
are in large cities, they will probably have very good connections
available to them, at a price. From here, we get to the USA via
satellite or undersea cable, which is very limiting. From there, it
should be much faster. Tel Mex is a company you should be contacting,
among others. They have lots of $ and should be able to provide whatever
you need.

GL, Lanny in Colombia, South America