[CentOS] Re: I need hardware advice here

Wed Jun 4 16:07:39 UTC 2008
Victor Padro <vpadro at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Dennis McLeod <dmcleod at foranyauto.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Actually I did that but there was no solution
like you said:
# chroot /mnt/sysimage
# grub-install /dev/sda
I even tried:
# grub-install /dev/sda2
# grub-install /dev/hda
but there was no possitive result and couldn't boot at all.
I tried installing FC9 but there was no sucess at all.

I guess I'll wait until CentOS 5.2 its released, because my subscription to
Red Hat will finish sometime in September, mean while I'll test Xen under
RHEL 5.2.

Thank you all.

Victor.