[CentOS] Live CD?

Fri Jun 6 19:31:45 UTC 2008
Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>

On Friday 06 June 2008 20:12:57 John R Pierce wrote:
> TDK, Memorex, Imation, Verbatim, I don't believe ANY of those actually
> make their own disks.

I understand that there are only two or three manufacturers and that
the 'brands' may well buy from more than one of them.  I did quite a lot of
reading about this at one time, and it seems that the output of some
factories is less reliable than the output of other factories.  It all comes
down to qa, and I suspect that's what the extra 10% pays for in Memorex's
Professional range.

Anne