[CentOS] Help, PHP/Mysql connections are so slow.

Mon Jun 9 13:35:59 UTC 2008
Pro Green European <pro_green_european at yahoo.com>

Thank you for all your time and replies :)

I solved the problem by switching to RHEL 5.2 x86_64 on the same server. Now PHP/Mysql is working properly.

Strange thing though, every setting is identical to that of the CentOS 5.1 x86_64 install.

Regards,
/mysteron