[CentOS] iptables starting while disabled

Mon Jun 9 14:15:23 UTC 2008
Peter Farrell <peter.d.farrell at gmail.com>

I'm not sure as it relates specifically to XEN - but I would have a
look through the /etc/rc.d
directory. If it's not being turned on there, 'egrep -i iptables'
/etc/init.d/* and see if it's in any startup script there.
Slim chance they may be something in rc.local as well.

-Peter