[CentOS] Help!

Tue Jun 10 16:57:20 UTC 2008
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Sam Drinkard wrote on Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:23:05 -0400:
>

>> Anyhow, it works
>> well if I don't try to update the machine
>>

> Your problem comes probably from mixing repos. As I said: read back on the
> list, has been discussed here already several times this spring/summer.
>
> Kai

Ok.. I sort of figured that was the problem, but I just removed
everything clamav related and reinstalled only clamav-milter.  When I
tried a normal "yum update" it fails again just as before.  As far as I
can tell, the files are coming from rpmforge and not dag.  I don't have
his in the repos.  Looking at the index list on Dag's website, it shows
the latest clamav as version 0.92 and not 0.93 which is coming from
rpmforge.  How do I make sure all the stuff comes from rpmforge and not
somewhere else?

Yes, I remember the discussion from earlier this year, and I got a good
install on my other server, but this 64-bit machine is not doing like
the 32-bit server.  I know it's frustrating to have the same questions
asked over and over, but this situation appears to be something besides
mixed repositories, or at least from what I see on the screen says it
all came from rpmforge.

Sam