[CentOS] Re: [Fwd: Re: School Server Setup]

Wed Jun 11 16:51:17 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 6-11-2008 7:07 AM Ralph Angenendt spake the following:
> Alain Terriault wrote:
>> For 25 systems and if you want this done without spending to much time,
>> Clarkconnect would by my first choice for server side OS (#2 would be
>> SME).
I have to agree with Clarkconnect, except you can only have 10 mail users with
the free version.
> [...]
>> For the clients side, my favorite flavor of Linux is Ubuntu.
>
> For trees my favourite color is green, while for fire engines it is red.
>
> This is something you don't have to back up with some arguments, as a
> non-green tree (at least from spring to fall) doesn't look that healthy
> and who has ever heard of a yellow fire engine?

Here in California we have green fire engines (US Forestry) and red (burning)
trees!
At least in the summer.  ;-P

SME has quite an array of addon packages. www.contribs.org.

--