[CentOS] Urgent Help Required!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 12 09:32:27 UTC 2008
Sorin@Gmail <sorin.srbu at gmail.com>

Is your DVD-drive a SATA-model?

  _____

From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of
rajeev sharma
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:14 AM
To: centos at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS] Urgent Help Required!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I am Rajeev. I have download centOS 5.1 i386 files for installing Linux. I tried
my ways but my DVD is not getting recognised while booting. I have windows XP
SP2 32-bit. Let me know the files that need to be burned for installing centOS
5.1 i386.

Queries :

1. Whether I need to burn the files in CD or DVD?

2. I have download 9 iso files, 3 torrent files and 4 txt files from
http://mirror.averse.net/centos/5.1/isos/i386/ Please tell me which files I need
to burn?

3. If I need to burn more than 1 iso file, how do I do that?

4. How do I install the centOS 5.1 i386 when the system starts reading the CD or
DVD? (The commands please)

I am going to work in Linux from now on. This is very urgent. Please help me to
learn Linux and discover new stuffs. Help is required urgently. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev

  _____

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>
it now